The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (NUCC) has the pleasure to send you an invitation to participate in our fully funded business educational program. Feel free to also forward this invitation to people in your network.
The Young Entrepreneurs program brings together 20 talented and ambitious business-minded people from Norway and Ukraine. Through active dialog and development of concrete business cases the program participants will get a first-hand experience on how to do business in and between our two countries.
- Ukraine is presently taking a leap into European integration, which opens up large opportunities for businesses, small and big.
- Explore the true potential that lies in Norwegian-Ukrainian business. Energy, IT, Seafood and Agriculture are some of the sectors the program will enlighten.
- Gain relevant up-to-date business knowledge on the basis of highly ranked Kyiv School of Economics (Kyiv) and at the University of Nordland (Bodø)
- Unique opportunity for you and your company to get practical knowledge and professional guidance on creating business links between Norway and Ukraine.
- Extend your network and add valuable experience
- Improve your communication and team work skills in an intercultural setting
Program dates (all obligatory)
Part I - Norway: 21-24 April 2016 (Bodø)
Part II - Ukraine: 12-19 June 2016 (Kyiv and Lviv)
Part III - Norway: 8-11 September (Oslo)
Application - deadline 1. March 2016
Apply with your resume and a motivational letter on our website.
There is no set age limit. For more information please visit our website nucc.no/ye, or send an email to email@example.com
Feedback with video from last year's program and participants can be viewed here