In order to get a visa to Ukraine you have to register visa application online and schedule an appointment at the Ukrainian Consular office in Norway through the site http://visa.mfa.gov.ua
After that, bring personally or send by post to the Embassy (Arbins gate 4, 0253 Oslo) the following documents:
1. passport (travel document)+ copy
2. Norwegian residence permit + copy
3. copy of the booking of the hotel in Ukraine for all the period of stay in Ukraine
4. filled in visa application form
5. 1 photo (passport size)
6. travel medical insurance document (if you don’t have any valid one, you may refer to the DNB or any other bank to get “Forsikringsbevis”)
7. One of the following documents confirming sufficient financial support or guarantee of such support when entering Ukraine, staying in Ukraine, transit through Ukraine:
- cash in national currency of Ukraine or in convertible foreign currency (approx. 60USD for 1 day of stay + 300 USD extra);
- document indicating amount of funds which allows to receive the funds in banks of Ukraine;
- banking credit cards of international payment systems with attached bank account statement;
- document confirming hotel booking or housing, payment of food in Ukraine;
- contract for travel services (voucher);
- letter of guarantee from the host company or private person with obligations to bear all expenses related to a foreigner’s or a stateless person’s stay in Ukraine and leaving from Ukraine;
- return ticket to the country of citizenship, to the country of residence or to another country.
Control over the availability of sufficient financial provision as well as verification of possibility to get such provision legally in Ukraine is provided:
- by diplomatic missions and consular offices of Ukraine, consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and its representations in Ukraine – when applying for visa;
- at border check points – when crossing the State border of Ukraine;
- by regional offices of the State Migration Service of Ukraine – when applying for extension of stay in Ukraine or obtaining invitation which is required for visa.
This Procedure does not apply to:
- foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine;
- persons referred to in paragraphs 4 and 5 of Article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "On legal status of foreigners and stateless persons";
- foreigners and stateless persons who are subject to the Law of Ukraine "On refugees and persons who are in need of additional or temporary protection".
8. payment receipt for visa (visa fee is 715 NOK, processing time - 10 working days). for express visa (5 working days processing) you have to pay 1430 NOK. The account number at DNB Bank is 7058 05 83219. The payment shall be made before registering your application online, payment receipt printed out and sent to the Embassy with the full set of documents.
In case you send documents by post, please put into the envelope another one with your home address and stamps for the amount enough to send you back passport with visa by post. The Embassy does not pay for sending your documents back.